Saturday, February 23, 2013

Personalized email invitation

Suddenly there is a spate of happenings.....
the phone bill shot up...
my free time is a thing of past...
my hangouts are long forgotten...
from torn jeans to trim suits...
Dhabhas to candle light dinners...
Friday night parties to Saturday evening temples...
and.. I am feeling good about it.
The time has come when I bid good bye to my single status and follow the natural progression of life.
As I begin my new life, We invite you to be a witness of sweetest moment of our life.

It will be wonderful feeling to see you there when we exchange marriage vows on DATE.

Please consider it as our personal invitation and grace the auspicious occasion with your presence surely.
Kindly consider this as in-person invitation and do grace the occasion with  presence of your company.

Please find the details in the below e-card..

(Link to web-site was provided)

No comments:

Post a Comment